Monday 18 March 2013

Facebook Chat Emoticons (Smilies) and Ascii art

Hello Friends, Facebook is now tightly bounded with our day to day life .  Facebook chat box is one of most frequently used medium of communication right? So  here,  Emoticons comes in to picture.
Emoticons (Smiles) makes conversation live and meaningful. Besides that it is fun ☺.

I am crazy after such Emoticons. I love to learn new Emoticons. So here, I will show you several  the ways to insert Emotions in the Facebook chat or comments.

Simple Emoticons :



Advance Emoticons:
type the code and hit enter. you will get image which is given below each code !!!



Ascii Symbols :

some of the Ascii Symbols are very useful.
For example :☺ ☻ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ♦

To use such symbols , Press Alt key and while pressing Alt key press any number from Numpad. then release Alt key.

example :
to print ☺
hold alt key ,press 1 in num pad then release alt key. thats it..
and beauty of this Ascii symbols is that you can use this symbols anywhere in any editor. ☺. 

Reference table :
Ignore Hex code... use Decimal code. 




If you know any other way. let me know , I will add in this blog  ♥
Happy chatting ;-)



1 comment:

  1. Excellent post. I was always checking this blog, and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part, I care for such information a lot. I was exploring this particular info for a long time. Thanks to this blog my exploration has ended. Allo Talk

    ReplyDelete